Monday 30 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Eternal God


Deuteronomy 33:27 NLT The eternal God is your refuge, and His everlasting arm under you. He drives out the enemy before you; He cries out, ‘Detroy them!’

I declared to the Lord, He is my refuge and strength; He is my true security. I know I can trust God completely, and I have no need to put my trust in the world; as the world has let me down time and time again. 
Having a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, has shown me how faithful and true Jesus Christ has been to me. Jesus, sent the Holy Spirit of God to dwell and live within me; He  has taught me the truth about the Gospel of Christ. Jesus, is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no-one can come to the Father except through Him. 
Gods everlasting arms are underneath me to catch me when the shaky supports that I have trusted, collapse and fall. No storm can destroy me when I take refuge in Him. Those without God, however, must forever be cautious. One mistake may wipe them out. Living for God in this world may look risky business. But it is the godless who are on shaky ground. Because God is our refuge, we can dare to be bold.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I thank You that You are my eternal God, who is my refuge and strength. You are my true security, and I can trust You completely. I have no need to trust the world, as Your everlasting arms are underneath me. You drive out the enemy before me; You cry out,’Destory them’, and they fall. How grateful and thankful I am to You, O God, for sending Your precious Son, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God; to dwell and live within me now and forever more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment