Monday 9 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Assurance

Psalm 121:5-8 NLT The Lord Himsellf watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as Your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night. The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keep watch over you as you come and go both now and forever.

God’s Word brings me the assurance and hope I need to get me through each day. He protects me from the evil forces of this world. I will trust Him in everything I do, and will include Him in my day, from the moment I wake-up, and until the time when I go to bed. 
He holds my day in His hands. I will not settle for a lesser power than God Himself. But not only is He all-powerful, He watches over me. Nothing diverts or deters Him. I am completely safe in His hands. I will never outgrow my need for Him. He goes before me and He is with me wherever I go. I am not afraid anymore; nor am I discouraged. He is my loving Saviour, and also my infinite God. He is omnipresent: present everywhere at once. He has made it possible for Him to go ahead of me – opening up the way – without ever leaving my side.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for watching over me, and taking care of me daily. Thank You for bringing me the assurance and hope I need to get me through each day. I trust You in everything You have planned for my life in the name of Jesus Christ. I know You will never leave me nor forsake me. I will not be afraid; nor will I be discouraged. I will not settle for a lesser power than God Himself. You are all-powerful, and You watch over me. Nothing will divert or deter You from fulfilling the plans You have made for my life, You are my loving Savour, and also my infinite God. You are omnipresent: present everywhere at once. You have made it possible and You go ahead of me- opening up the way – without ever leaving my side. How grateful and thankful I am to You almighty God. I pray that You fill me with Your glorious riches, and strengthen me with Your power; through Your Spirit in my inner most being; so that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith. I pray I may grow rich in the glory of Jesus, drawing closer and deeper with Him forever and always. Amen 



No comments:

Post a Comment