Friday 13 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Unlimited Resources

Ephesians 3:16 NLT I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit.

It is good to know that God fills us with His glorious, unlimited resources and He empowers us with His inner strength through His Spirit. Without Christ Jesus, living within our hearts making His home in us; we will not be able to trust Him. Our roots need to grow deep into God’s love and this will keep us strong. We also need the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, to understand as all God’s people should, how long, wide, and deep His love is. It is so important if we want to receive God’s blessings, to stay in contact with other believers in the body of Christ. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully, but He will make you complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. 

Prayer

Father, it is so good to know that out of Your glorious, unlimited resources You will empower me with inner strength through Your Holy Spirit. I am so thankful that Jesus lives within my heart, and He has made His home in me. He has taught me how to place my trust and condfidence fully in Him. May my roots grow deep into God’s love and I know this will keep me strong. I also know I need the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, to understand as all God’s people should, how long, wide, and deep His love for me is. It is so important for me to receive God’s blessings as I fellowship and stay in contact with other believers in the body of Christ. May I experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully, but He will make me compete with all the fullness of His life and power, which comes from God. I give You all the praise, thanksgiving, adoration and love in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment