Tuesday 10 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – A Great God

Psalm 18:30-32 TLB What a God he is! How perfect in every way! All his promises prove true. He is a shield for everyone who hides behind him. For who is God except our Lord? Who but he is as a rock? He fills me with strength and protects me wherever I go.

I can see through God’s Word, what a great God, He is. He is perfect in every way! All His promises have proven true to me. He is my shield and shade and He strengthens me, protects me, when I am weak He makes me strong. He guides me with His Counsel in order to send me back into an evil world to fight for Him. Then He continues to work within me because the strongest person on earth is infinitely weaker than God and needs His help. I realise even though I am a prayer warrior for Him, I know that only God can ultimately protect and save me. God doesn’t promise to eliminate challenges I face, instead, He promises to give me strength to meet those challenges with Him instructing, guiding, and leading me along the best pathway for my life. He advises me and He watches my progress.

Prayer

O gracious God, what a great God you are! You are perfect in every way. You have proven to me Your promises are true. You shield me from the enemy, and help me to overcome. For who is God except my Lord? You are my Rock, and You fill me strength and You protect me wherever I go. You guide me with Your Counsel in order to keep me on the right path. I am Your ‘Prayer Warrior’, and I know only You can ultimately use me to fight the good fight in faith, but You don’t promise to eliminate the challenges I face, instead You promise to give me strength to meet those challenges with Your instructions. You guide me along  the best pathway for my life. You advice me and watch over my progress, for the glory, honour, and praise of Your precious name Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment