Monday 16 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Confident Faith

Hebrews 11:1 NLT Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen. It gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

The beginning point of faith is believing in God’s character. He is who He says. The end point is believing in God’s promises: He will do what He says. When we believe that God will fulfill His promises even though we don’t see those promises materialising yet, we demonstrate true faith. Faith is the confidence based on past experience that God’s new and fresh surprises will surely will be ours.
Openess to His Presence is all about faith: believing that though He is invisible, He is both Real and really with us. Each one of His believers has a unique relationship with Him, it is up to the individual to have confidence and faith to trust Him and being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. 

Prayer 

Holy Spirit, fill me in the fullness of faith. Grant to me faith that is confident in Jesus Christ. Help me to believe in God’s promises: and know He will do what He says He will do, even though those promises are yet to materialise just yet. 
Holy Spirit, I pray You will enable and empower me; in Your supernatural power to follow Him. May my relationship with Jesus, be bold, courageous and strong. No, matter is ahead for me I trust that God will guide and lead me into His perfect plan forever and always in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment