Saturday 14 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Give Your Burdens to God

Psalm 145:13-14 NLT For Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. You rule throughout all generations. The Lord always keeps His promises; He is gracious in all He does. The Lord helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their load.

Sometime our burdens seem more than we can bear, and we wonder how can we go on. This is the time when we need to go to Jesus, and ask Him to carry the heavy load for us. (Matthew 11:28-30), we need to put onto ourselves His yoke, mantle, characteristics, and nature and take our hands off what has been troubling us. 
We need to meditate on the Lord, and keep our eyes focused upon Him and not on our struggles. He is the great burden bearer. God is able to lift us up because (1) His greatness is beyond discovery (2) He does mighty acts for each generations; (3) He is full of majestic glorious splendour; (4) He does awe-inspiring deeds; (5) He is righteous; (6) He is kind, merciful, patient, loving, and compassionate; (7) He rules over an everlasting kingdom; (8) He is our Source of all our daily needs; (9) He is righteous and kind in all His dealings; (10) He remains close to those who call on Him;  (11) He hears our cries and rescues us. If we are carrying heavy burdens, turn to God for His help. He is ready to lift us up and bear your burden for us.

Prayer

Heavenly Father , Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. You rule throughout all generations. You always keep Your promises; You are gracious in all You do. Lord, You will carry all my burdens for me, as I ask You too. How grateful and thankful I am to You, almighty God;  that in the name of Jesus, I can take His yoke, mantle, characteristics, personality, nature upon myself and learn from Him. For His yoke is easy and His burdens are light. I trust in Him at all times, I pour out my heart before Him; for He is my refuge and  strength an ever present help in all my times of troubles. I give Him all the praise, thanksgiving, adoration, and love in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment