Thursday 26 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Mercies

Lamentations 3:23-26 NLT Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him!” The Lord is good to those who depend on Him, to those who search for Him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.

I knew from my own personal experience how God’s faithfulness has helped me. God, has willing responded to me, when I prayed to Him and asked Him for help. Whatever difficulty I have had to face, God has always been with me and brought me through each trial I’ve had. I submitted to the yoke of His discipline and learnt what He wanted to teach me. This involved several important factors: (1) silent reflection on what God wants, (2) repentant humility, (3) self-control in the face of adversity, and (4) confident patience, depending on the divine Teacher to bring about loving lessons in my life. God has several long-term lessons for me right now. I was willing to do my homework and obey what He wants me to do for the honour, praise, and glory of Jesus Christ.

Prayer

Holy Spirit, I ask for Your wisdom, grace, mercy, and strength to enable me to do what You require me to do for the honour and glory of Jesus Christ. I praise and thank You for all Your mercies, grace and faithfulness You have given to me as I put my hope and trust in You. I lean, depend, and rely upon You for all my needs. In Christ Jesus, I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment