Thursday 5 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – I Belong to God


Psalm. 73:23-24 NLT Yet I still belong to You; You hold my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.

Prayer

Gracious God, I still belong to You; You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Those who love Your instructions have great peace and do not stumble. I long for Your rescue, Lord, so I have obeyed Your commands. I have obeyed Your laws, for I love them very much. Yes, I obey Your commandments and laws because You know everything I do.
Today, I spend time in Your presence, letting Your peace wash over my heart. I focus on Your truth and Your capability rather than my problems or incapacity. You are able to take everything that is troubling me today and exchange it for peace that is beyond what I could ever imagine. I praise and thank You always and forever more in the precious name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment