Saturday 29 April 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Peace And Quietness‘

Pray in this way for kings and all others who are in authority over us, or are in places of high responsibility, so that we can live in peace and quietness, spending our time in godly living and thinking much about the Lord. [*] (1 Timothy 2:2 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

Holy Spirit, I pray for others who are in authority over me, or are in places of high responsibility, so that I can live in peace and quietness, spending my time in godly living and thinking much about the Lord. 
I seek to live each day being disciplined, having honesty, and faith, so at least two things will happen: integrity becomes a habit, and God’s blessings will be upon me for my obedience to Him. 
Living a life of integrity, is not always the easiest way, but I know it is always the right way … and God clearly intends that I should live this way.
Let me live my life out in the character of Jesus Christ, then I shall sum up every right decision, every honest word, every noble thought, and every heartfelt prayer. It will be forged on the anvil of honourable work and polished by the twin virtues of generosity and humility. My character is built slowly over a lifetime and is a precious thing – difficult to develop, wonderful to witness. As a thoughtful adult, I must seek to live each day with discipline, honesty, and faith. I want to make this a habit to be in the centre of God’s will each day, I invite Him to be in the centre of my day, following His plan and purpose that He has made for me; in the almighty and precious name of Jesus Christ, being dependant upon my precious Lord; and walking in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, always and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment