Wednesday 12 April 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Special Abilities‘

God has given each of you some special abilities; be sure to use them to help each other, passing on to others God’s many kinds of blessings. (1 Peter 4:10 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

O my God, You have given me some special abilities; I shall be sure to use those abilities to help others. I shall pass on those abilities through God’s Word, with many kinds of blessings. Each person should use the gifts You have given to them in serving others, as faithful stewards of Your grace in it's various forms. God has given me an array of talents, and He has given me unique opportunities to share through talents with the world. Father, You the Creator intend for me to use my talents. I will honour You by sharing these gifts and talents with those around me? I shall ask the Holy Spirit of God to make me wise, then I shall strive to make to most of my God-given talents – and while I’m at it, I shall encourage my family and friends to do likewise. Today, l make this promise to myself to God: I vow to cultivate my gifts and use them to make my corner of the world a better place to live. This is the best way I can show all my gratitude to God for the talents and opportunities He has entrusted to my care. When God crowns my merits, He is crowning nothing other than His gifts towards me and I shall honour, praise, adore, and love Him for everything He has bestowed upon me to further the Gospel of Christ Jesus to the world. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment