Friday 28 April 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Riches‘

And it is he who will supply all your needs from his riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for us. (Philippians 4:19 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

O my precious God, You have promised to supply all my needs from Your riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for me. I understand that no one man – no one person – can meet all my needs only Jesus Christ can. I trust in God through faith and I relinquish all my desires to Him, through the supernatural power of the Hoy Spirit of God. 
Father, You do not want me to look to a man/woman for my needs not even my husband, but I do look to God, asking Him to meet my needs in accordance to His riches in glory. I know Your capabilities are far greater than all human abilities. I have learnt this in the time I have known You personally. I shall always be thankful and grateful to God for rescuing me from the darkness of this world, and now through Jesus Christ, He enables me to live a pure life and live in the pure light of Jesus Christ for His kingdom and glory and name now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment