Monday 24 April 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Jesus Pleads For Me In Prayer‘

“I have pleaded in prayer for you that your faith should not completely fail. [*] So when you have repented and turned to me again, strengthen and build up the faith of your brothers.” (Luke 22:32 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

O my precious God, You have pleaded in prayer for me that my faith should not completely fail. I have repented and turned to You again, now You will strengthen me and build up my faith so I can strengthen my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. 
Father, You know there has been times when I have turned my back on You, choosing to put my desire above You're desires for me and Your calling on my life. Your word to me is the same as You gave to Peter: returning to You isn't the end; it's the beginning. You do not want me to focus on myself. You want me to strengthen Your followers. You want them to see how Your words apply to their situations and by the choices they make. I shall let them see You in the way I live my life. In addition to proclaiming Your love and mercy, through my testimony and witness; let me lead and teach them to abide in You. I shall love them unconditionally, not with my emotions and feelings but in the way I behave. Strengthen my brothers and sisters through the Holy Spirit of God, and in the truth of His Word; then we will store up treasures in the heavens through Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment