Saturday 1 April 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘I Am His‘

I give them eternal life and they shall never perish. No one shall snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else, so no one can kidnap them from me. I and the Father are one.” 
(John 10:28-30 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

O my precious God, You have given me eternal life and I shall never perish. No one shall snatch me away from You, for You are more powerful than anyone else, so no one can kidnap me from You. You and the Father are One. 
When I was born again in Christ, my Father and Jesus lifted me out of the miry clay of sin, they have kept me from dropping back into that pit again. They will never abandon me and will not allow anyone else to snatch me out of Their hands. Not even Satan himself can do that. My security does not depend upon my strength. It depends entirely upon God’s strength through the Holy Spirit of God. My greatest shelter from Satan’s attacks is being close by Christ’s side. He is with me even in my most difficult and severe trials. Even in death I am secure. He has given me eternal life. He, is with me now, and nothing can separate me from Him and His love. When I am feeling vulnerable and insecure, it is only because I am not abiding in Him and His Words. So, let me feast on His words today and everyday. It’s the only way to grow even deeper and closer to Him forever and I commit and commend this prayer to Him for the namesake of Christ Jesus. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment