Monday 10 April 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Showered With Blessings‘

Then David went into the Tabernacle and sat before the Lord and prayed, “O Lord God, why have you showered your blessings on such an insignificant person as I am?(2 Samuel 7:18 TLB)

                                                                Prayer

O my precious Lord, I sit before You daily and have prayed this prayer, “O Lord God, why have You showered Your blessings on such an insignificant person like me. And now, in addition to everything else, You speak of giving me an eternal dynasty! Such generosity is far beyond any human standard! O Lord God! What can I say? For You know what I am like! You are doing all these things just because You promised to and because You want to! How great You are, Lord God! I have never heard of any other God like You. And there is no other God as glorious as You. What other nation in all the earth has received such blessings as Israel, Your people? For You have rescued Your chosen nation in order to bring glory to Your name. You have done great miracles to destroy Egypt and it's gods.You chose Israel to be Your people forever, and You became our God. And now, Lord God, do as You have promised concerning me and my family. And may You be eternally honoured when You have established Israel as Your people and have establish my dynasty before You. For You have revealed to me, O Lord of heaven, God of Israel, that I am the first of a dynasty which will rule Your people forever; that is why I have been bold enough to pray this prayer of acceptance. For You are indeed God, and Your words are truth; and You have promised me these good things – so do as You have promised! Bless me and my family forever! May our dynasty continue on and on before you; Lord God, You have promised it to me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment