Thursday 9 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘In Christ’

My son, never forget the things I’ve taught you. If you want a long and satisfying life, closely follow My instructions. Never tire of loyalty and kindness. Hold these virtues tightly. Write them deep within your heart. If you want favour  with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don’t ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success. Don’t be conceited, sure of your own wisdom. Instead, trust and reverence the Lord, and turn your back on evil; when you do that, then you will be given renewed health and vitality. (Proverbs 3:1-8 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer 

Father, I will never forget Your instructions and teachings I shall obey them completely. They help me to live a long and prosperous life. I shall never tire of loyalty and kindness they are written upon my heart and mind. You have taught me how to trust You completely and not to rely upon my own judgment. I ask You to lead me in the paths of holiness, godliness, and righteousness obeying Your commandments in everything I do. I don’t ever think I will ever be wise enough, but I do respect the Lord and will stay away from every kind of evil on the earth. This will keep me healthy and strong. I make the choice today, to lean upon, rely upon, and depend upon God for all my needs. 
Jesus, You are the Vine; and I am a branch. Whoever lives in You, shall produce a large crop of fruit. I ask You, to anoint me through the Holy Spirit of God; because apart from You I cannot do a thing. Staying in the centre of Your will is what I desire to do. Please would You clear the road ahead for me enabling me to follow You through the Holy Spirit of God. 
I choose to put God first, to the honour, praise and glory of my Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. He alone will crown my efforts with success. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment