Thursday 23 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Changing Faith‘

But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:48 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

Father, I am to be perfect, even as my Father in heaven is perfect. When I was born again, I was born into a whole new way of life, through Jesus Christ. At first, I continued to act in many ways I acted before my new birth. I am sorry for this. 
I do not want to have the wrong kind of behaviour pattern any longer. I have accepted Jesus Christ, as my personal Saviour and Lord. It is now time for me to change and to grow up. I do not want to live in the old ways of life any longer. I relinquish my old nature and old behaviour patterns to You – when people offended me, and when I offended them. When people said unkind things about me, and I said unkind things about them. I loved people who loved me, but was hateful and unkind towards those who were hateful towards me. 
My great desire is to become more mature and complete in my faith in God. I want to be able to do things in the way that God wants me to. I ask Him to enable me with His love and power in loving His people no matter what they may do towards me. Holy Spirit, help me to forgive these people as my Father, has forgiven me through Jesus Christ. 
I make the decision today, to  bless those people who persecute me. I ask for His changing faith, to change my attitudes, characteristics, nature and behaviour pattern’s that are wrong. Let me do as He does. Then I shall be complete and mature, just as my Father is through Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment