Wednesday 8 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Publicly Acknowledge, Jesus Christ’

“If anyone publicly acknowledges me as his friend, I will openly acknowledge him as my friend before my Father in heaven. But if anyone publicly denies me, I will openly deny him before my Father in heaven.” (Matthew 10:32-33TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

Precious Father, I have publicly acknowledged You in the assemblies of Your people You are the Lord and Saviour of my spirit, soul, mind, and body, through Jesus Christ my Lord. I am forgiven of all my sins, past, present, and future sins; for I have confessed all of my sins before God. My sins have been crucified with Christ Jesus and I no longer live, but Christ God lives and abides in me. This life that I now live in this body, I live by faith in the Son of God; who loves me and who died for me through Jesus Christ.
He has called me to be an evangelist and prayer warrior to intercede for others. I am His witness, I will tell others all about Him and the truth He has proclaimed to me. I will be open and honest to others about my relationship I have with Him. The closer I get to Him, the more my life will be changed and become a beacon to others. When people ask me why I am so loving and forgiving, so patient and generous, so peaceful in troubled times, I will tell them about the relationship I have with Him. No one can believe in Him until they hear the truth about Him. So,  it's very important that I tell the truth about Jesus Christ, what He has done for me, He also will do for others. 
Today, I pray that the light of my good works will shine out before my family and all who come into my path. I am so grateful and thankful to God for everything He has done for me in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment