Wednesday 15 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Living Life Abundantly‘

The thief’s purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness. (John 10:10 TLB)

                                                          Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father, I want to praise and thank You for Your protection against the enemy who has tried to steal, kill and destroy me. Your purpose is to give me life in all its fullness, in the fullness of Jesus Christ my precious Lord.
The enemy tries to discourage me and wants to render me useless for the kingdom of God. One way he does this is by trying to turn my attention and desires away from God, towards the things of this world. Satan wants me to focus on what I don't have, what I have lost, or what has been taken away from me. But You are My Great Shepherd, and You came to to give me life, true life, which is abundant and eternal. Jesus, You gave Your life for me on the cross, and You defeated Satan for me and broke his power and authority over me. I must constantly set my heart on God, not on the temporal things of this world (which is Satan’s kingdom), I do not want to voluntarily submit to his rule. This robs me of the joy that is found only when my mind and heart are turned towards You, O God. I will start each day and end each day in Your word, praying, giving thanks, to God, for giving me abundant life and joy through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment