Friday 17 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Spiritual Poverty‘

“Yes, I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in me and I in him shall produce a large crop of fruit. For apart from me you can’t do a thing. (John 15:5 TLB)

                                                                Prayer

O my precious God, I recognise my spiritual poverty, I know I have to run to the foot of Your cross. I can identify with the man who beat his chest, crying out, “God, have mercy on me, a sinner.” I have gratefully accepted Your payment for my sins. You, want me to continue to remain poor in spirit. You will only fill empty hands. Every day I shall come to You with my empty hands and open heart. You will fill both with treasures from heaven.
You are the Vine; and I am a branch. Whoever lives in You, You; will live in them and shall produce a large crop of fruit. For apart from You I can't do a thing. It is good to know I live with God, knowing with certainty He is dwelling and living in me. I bring Him all the praise,  glory, thanksgiving, and adoration and love Him with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, soul,  forever and always through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment