Monday 26 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Treasure’s Of Heaven‘

Since you became alive again, so to speak, when Christ arose from the dead, now set your sights on the rich treasures and joys of heaven where he sits beside God in the place of honor and power.  Let heaven fill your thoughts; don’t spend your time worrying about things down here. (Colossians 3:1-2 TLB)

.                                                                   Prayer

Gracious God, thank You that I am ‘Born Again’ in Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Now, I set my affections on the things above, and will not get side-tracked by the the racket I hear from below  – in the basement of life. My life belongs to Jesus Christ and I shall keep my sights on the rich treasures and joys of heaven where He sits beside God in the place of honour and power. I shall let heaven fill my thoughts; and will not spend my time worrying about the things down here on earth.  
Jesus, You are in the holy penthouse on the top floor, where there’s a rooftop garden of delights up there, sweet, succulent, happy, peace-fed. I thank You that I can come and join the feast with You forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment