Wednesday 14 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Almighty Rock‘

I praise you, Lord! You are my mighty rock, and you teach me how to fight my battles. (Psalm 144: 1 CEV)

                                                                Prayer

Father, I praise You, the Lord! You, are my Almighty Rock, and You teach me how to fight my battles. You make me ready for whatever is ahead, and help me face right now that which has left me reeling in confusion. I shall be obedient to God and serve Him faithfully, so any new ordeal I may have makes absolutely no sense. I am utilising spiritual muscles that are unfamiliar and aching. Everything I believe about Christ, is being stretched and tried in a manner I haven't experienced before. Whether I realise it or not, I am in training in the Holy Spirit of God’s school. God is preparing me for important battles ahead, for the tough challenges I will face. The difficulties I am enduring is crucial to making me ready for them. I shall not be in despair! God will use every situation I have for my good. When I see the wonderful strengths and grace He is developing within me, I shall surely have cause to praise and bless His precious and holy name forever and always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment