Sunday 18 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Faith In Christ’

Then he touched their eyes and said, “Because of your faith it will happen.” 
(Matthew 9:29 TLB)
Because of your little faith,” Jesus told them. “For if you had faith even as small as a tiny mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move!’ and it would go far away. Nothing would be impossible. (Matthew 17:20TLB)

                                                                Prayer

O my precious God, You have touched my eyes and said, “Because of my faith it will happen.” Because of my little faith, “Jesus told me, “For if you have faith even as small as a tiny mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, “Move!’ And it would go far away. Nothing would be impossible.
Father, I am beginning to realise the power I have in You. I posses unlimited power when I exercise my faith in whom I am in You. I honour You and demonstrate Your authority in human lives and events by confidently and assuredly exercising my faith in You. 
My faith can only expand when I use it. When things are difficult my faith becomes a living illustration of Your power and grace that dwells within me. My faith can be as small as a mustard seed, and it's sufficient to rattle mountains. Today, I put my faith to use as never before. I shall enjoy the leading of Your will and pray the impossible through the Holy Spirit of God and move the mountains that stand in the way of my walk with God in Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment