Friday 23 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Publicly I Will Fulfil My Vows ‘

Yes, I will stand and praise you [*] before all the people. I will publicly fulfil my vows in the presence of all who reverence your name. (Psalm 22:25 TLB)
Praise him for his majestic glory, the glory of his name. Come before him clothed in sacred garments.(Psalm 29:2 TLB)
Come, kneel before the Lord our Maker, for he is our God. We are his sheep, and he is our Shepherd. Oh, that you would hear him calling you today and come to him! 
(Psalm 95:6-7 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

Father, I will stand and praise You, before all the people. I will publicly fulfil my vows in the presence of all the people who reverence Your name. I will praise You for Your majestic glory, the glory of Your name. Let me come before You clothed in sacred garments. Let me come and kneel before the Lord my Maker, for He is my God. I am one of His sheep, and He is my Shepherd. 
Today, I shall walk in the Holy Spirit of God, then I will not become entangled in fleshy stuff of futile worldliness. I shall stay vitally close to You and I will experience the myriad benefits You offer me, setting my soul like a clock and come to Your throne more often. 
I come to You with my praise and worship with gratitude; adoration and love in faith through Jesus Christ. I shall worship You alongside with the legions of angels who know that praise is the fountain from which Your blessings flow. Your holy ears respond to my faith, and my faith has been nourished and trained by the Holy Spirit of God to worship You. I ask Your favour to explode over me enabling and empowering me, to be all that You created me to be through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment