Wednesday 21 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Bountiful Supply Of Wisdom‘

If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask Him, and he will gladly tell you, for He is always ready to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all who ask Him; he will not resent it. But when you ask Him, be sure that you really expect Him to tell you, for a doubtful mind will be as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind; and every decision you then make will be uncertain, as you turn first this way and then that. If you don’t ask with faith, don’t expect the Lord to give you any solid answer. (James 1:5-8 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

Father, I thank You, when I ask You what You want me to do, all I have to do is ask You for wisdom and You will gladly tell me. You always are ready to give me a bountiful supply of wisdom and grace to do what I need to do in You. I will not allow my feelings of inadequacy to visit me for one moment, for You have shown me in You I shall never be inadequate for the tasks You assign to me. 
I need grace to have the courage to relinquish my jungle of responsibilities to You. You have empowered me spiritually for greatness. I will not surrender my glorious power in You for a sackful of cheesy self-doubt. You are accomplishing Your purpose in me, and the choices I face today depend on my brave, wise frame of mind. Your grace brings me a caravan of rewards when I least expect it. I come to You in faith, expecting You, Lord, to give me all the solid answers I need to have to be obedient to the Lord Jesus Christ, for ever and always. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment