Saturday 4 June 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Your Kingdom Never Ends’

For Your kingdom never ends. You rule generation after generation. (Psalm 145:13)

Father God, Your Kingdom, never ends. You rule generation after generation. Let me hold to the hope unswervingly, for Your promises are faithful and true. Now I can look forward to the salvation God has promised me. There is no longer any room for doubt, and I can tell others that salvation is there’s, there is no question that He will do what He says.
God, You will never fail me. You are the One that is constant in my life and I can trust You utterly and without reservation. I do not need to wonder if You will be there tomorrow or whether You will still love me. You will. I can count on the promises You have made with me, for I trust in Your Word.
I know You may not do things in the way I expect, but I can be certain You will never let me down. You are faithful to those who are faithful to You. You are faithful in all Your Words, and gracious in all Your deeds, for the honour and praise of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment