Sunday 26 June 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Special Abilities'

God has given each of you some special abilities; be sure to use them to help each other, passing on to others God’s many kinds of blessings. (1 Peter 4:10 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

Father, You have given me some special abilities, I will be sure to use them to help others, passing on to others many kinds of blessings. 
When You ask me to do something that is encouraging and challenging, I shall say ‘Yes’,  to You, only because You say ‘I am more gifted than I think’. I shall take the chance and do something different and use the gifts You have given to me in the fullness of God’s grace in its various forms.
Sometimes, I have had to step out and take the risk of something new to meet the call of God upon my life. He has revealed to me my gifts and how to use those gifts. I praise and thank God for granting me gifts that is relevant for me and I do use them in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, now and always through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment