Friday 24 June 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Helping Others'

It is God himself who has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus; and long ages ago he planned that we should spend these lives in helping others. 
(Ephesians 2:10 TLB)

                                                                       Prayer

Father, it is You who has made me what I am and You have given me a new life from Christ Jesus; and long ago You planned that I should spend my life in helping others. I am Your workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which You prepared in advance for me to do. I am a special person in Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and He has unique work for me to do. I acknowledge my own uniqueness , and I do celebrate the one-of-kind opportunities that You, O God; have placed before me. I do not want to fall into a trap – the trap of taking myself and my opportunities for granted. You, Almighty God, have created me with a surprising array of talents, and You have placed me precisely where I am – at a time and place of Your choosing. You have done Your part by giving me life, love, blessings, and more opportunities that I can count. My particular situation is unique and so are my opportunities for service and the rest is up to me. I want You to enable, empower me, to do everything You have planned for my life in the life of Jesus Christ to the honour, praise and glory of my Heavenly Father, now and always. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment