Friday 17 June 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Security in God ‘

“I knew you before you were formed within your mother’s womb; before you were born I sanctified you and appointed you as my spokesman to the world.” (Jeremiah 1:5 TLB)
The good man does not escape all troubles—he has them too. But the Lord helps him in each and every one.(Psalm 34:19 TLB)
Even there your hand will guide me, your strength will support me. (Psalm 139:10 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

Father, You have loved me from the beginning. You knew me before I existed, You sanctified me and appointed me to be Your spokesman to the world; so I can trust that You know what is right and best for me. 
I can trust You to know how to guide and lead me into maturity and You are building my character in You worthy of heaven’s delight. I appreciate and love my life today because Your hand is leading me. You are appointing me to a place of safety and contentment. Many afflictions can beat at the doors of Your chosen ones, but I know You will deliver me from each threat.  
Father, at times You have allowed me to hit rock bottom in order to separate me from destructive dependencies. My only real security is in the Lord Jesus Christ. 
Father, You want to set me free from bondage which tied me to the world, I want to be free from this world too. So,that when troubles come, I shall remember that my smartest course of action is to turn to God. He is the only One who has my best interest in mind, and so I praise and trust He’s using exactly what’s necessary to set me free and plant my feet on solid ground. Lord, You are my Protector and Provider, my only genuine refuge. Thank You for safeguarding me, in the precious Name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment