Monday 13 June 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘I Will Please The Lord ‘

The way you live will always please the Lord and honour Him, so that you will always be doing good, kind things for others, while all the time you are learning to know God better and better. (Colossians 1:10 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

O my precious God, I will always please You by honouring You. I will do good, kind things for others, this will help me to put into practice what You are teaching me.
You have created me with love and wisdom, for a purpose and a reason. I have no idea what the outcome will be. I do know however; You do know the outcome of my life. You created me for a unique purpose which only I can do and I shall fulfil that purpose and it will come into fruition at Your appointed time.
I thank You for Your Holy Spirit, in dwelling presence within me, and I thank You that He will anoint my mouth with words of wisdom, discernment, understanding, knowledge, insight, and revelation which will have enormous effect and influences on other people I meet.
My relationship with God is the most important relationship I shall ever have. Those people who get to know me will see how deeply He loves, comforts, and strengthens me, and also they will see when I am faced with trials of any kind, I run straight to Jesus Christ; for the help I need to overcome those trials through faith in Him. 
I shall demonstrate my love for Christ to everyone I meet in my obedience to Him. He will work through me and everyone will see how precious my life and my Saviour truly are. I praise and bless Him. I exalt and love Him forever and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment