Wednesday 7 October 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Sing Songs of Worship’

Sing a new song to the Lord! Sing it everywhere around the world! Sing out His praises! Bless His name. Each day tell someone that He saves.
Publish His glorious acts throughout the earth. Tell everyone about the amazing things He does.
For the Lord is great beyond description and greatly to be praised. Worship only Him among the gods! For the gods of other nations are merely idols, but our God made the heavens! Honour and majesty surround Him; strength and beauty are in His Temple.
(Psalm 96:1-6TLB)

Prayer

Father God, I will sing a new song to You, O Lord! I shall sing Your praises everywhere! I shall bless Your precious and holy name and tell everyone I meet that You save Your people.
I shall publish Your glorious acts throughout the earth. I shall tell everyone I meet the amazing things You have done for me. For You are great beyond description and You are to be praised and  worshipped among the nations of Your people. For the gods of other nations are merely idols, but my God has made the heavens and the earth, the earth was shapeless, chaotic mass, with the Spirit of God brooding over the dark vapours. Then God said, “Let there be light.” And the light appeared. And God was pleased with it and divided the light from the darkness. He called the light “daytime,” and the darkness “night-time.”  And God said, “Let the vapours separate to form the sky above and the oceans below.” So God made the sky, dividing the vapour above from the water below. Then God said, “Let the water beneath the sky be gathered into oceans so that the dry land will emerge.” And so it was. Then God named the dry land “earth,” and the water “seas.” And God was pleased. And He said, “Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant, and fruit trees with seeds inside the fruit, so that these seeds will produce the kind of plants and fruits they came from.” And so it was the living God who did all these great and amazing things.

He alone is the true and living God who dwells and abides within me and I dwell and abide within Him. He has proven these things to me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment