Tuesday 13 October 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

Keep My Thoughts

Reading: 2 Corinthians 10:3-6

“We have divine power to demolish strongholds.”

Prayer

O my beloved God, You keep my thoughts. I ask You to bring all my thoughts into captivity in obedience to Christ Jesus. Bring me Your plans, and I will follow them so the outcome of those plans will be determined by You. By carrying out Your will please let my partnership, friendship, and total dependence upon Jesus Christ grow in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I will make and apply every effort and completely submit to Christ with total obedience in my relationship with Him. I need Your help to act in a godly way so Your plans will be fulfilled in me. I live for You. I ask for Your guidance. May Your plans come alive once again in me. I trust You further whilst in my walk with God. You examine my heart, and You know all my motives. Let the motives be all You want them to be. I ask You to make Your plans succeed for me as You determine the steps I take in Christ. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


We should have our thoughts and minds under the control of God. We are weak human beings, but we do not need to use human plans and methods to win our battles. God’s mighty weapons are available to us to fight against Satan’s (the enemy’s strongholds). Being Christians we must choose whose methods we want to use: God’s weapons or the world’s? God has assured us of His mighty weapons of prayer, faith, hope, and love. God’s Word, the Holy Spirit, is powerful and effective. These weapons can break down any proud human arguments against God. The walls that Satan builds are to keep God’s people from a relationship with Jesus Christ, and he wants them to be tempting to us to use our own methods instead of relying upon God. Trusting God in faith is the only way to live your life here on earth. He is a faithful and true God to those who believe in Him. As one’s faith and trust increases you will see clearly God is faithful and trustworthy to those who put their confidence and trust in faith in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment