Wednesday 14 October 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Directly to the Father’

At that time you won’t need to ask Me for anything, for you can go directly to the Father and ask Him, and He will give what you ask for because you use My name. (John 16:23 NLB)

Prayer

O my precious Lord, I will not need to ask You for anything, for I can go directly to the Father and ask Him, and He will give me what I ask for because I use Your name. I am so thankful and grateful to the Lord Jesus Christ, for He is the Son of God and He has set me free to be in a relationship with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit the Triune God and I am thankful for everything they have done for me in Christ Jesus.
Father, I leave all of the details of my family and friends to You as I am unable to do anything more for them but pray for them.
I choose to be in Your will and I surrender entirely to the Trinity and the God-head in Jesus Christ’s precious name. I shall walk in faith and not by sight. I don’t need to ask You anything – because I am certain that You, O God, will reveal the things You want me to know in accordance to Your Sovereign will.

I have the faith and peace of Jesus Christ reigning within my heart, with His attitudes I will follow Him as He counsels me through the Holy Spirit of God. I look to my inner nature and I submit to the life of Jesus Christ, and do things the way He wants me to do. He will make my understanding perfectly clear, and I have come to the place where there is no distance between my Father and me. I am His child because through the Lord Jesus Christ, He has made me One with Him for the glory, praise and honour of His kingdom and name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment