Wednesday 21 October 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Abandon to God’

Be imitators of Me, as I am of Christ. Now I commend you because you remember Me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you.
(1 Corinthians 11:1-2 ESV)

Prayer

Father God, I have set You before me and You are preparing the way. You are in the centre of my life in Christ Jesus. I will come to the right place, which Jesus wants; and I am determined to abandon myself to God completely, surrendering my heart, body, mind, spirit and soul to His perfect will. I totally surrender my life to Him.
Jesus, You have given me and unrestrained, an adventurous spirit, as I have placed my trust and faith completely in You. I am prepared to take the risks You want me to take in a leap of faith placing my confidence in Christ Jesus and in the Holy Spirit of God. I will be an imitator of Jesus Christ as I abide in Him. I will maintain the tradition and be an imitator of You, even as You delivered them to me what You say I am to do. You have given me common sense, and as I test the trials, in faith, I will find that they are the very words of God.
I trust God will bring me fresh and new opportunities He has for my life; I grasp those opportunities with both my hands. I will praise and exalt God with all of my heart, mind, body, soul and spirit which will bring honour and glory to His name forever and always. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment