Friday 23 October 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Inner Strength’

You are Peter, a stone; and upon this rock I will build My church; and all the powers of hell shall not prevail against it. (Matthew 16:18 TLB)

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You, promised to build the church; and all the powers of hell shall not prevail against it. I declare today: ‘I will never give up!’ No matter what path I travel, I ask You, Lord, to direct my steps and lead me on the path of righteousness, holiness and godliness. These paths will lead me straight to God through Jesus Christ. I will stand firm in my faith in You. I know You will deliver me through the trials and tribulations no matter whether those paths are rough or smooth. I know You will send Your angles and arch-angles to protect me and all my family in Jesus Christ’s name.
The victory is mine in Jesus Christ. You are my Inner Strength, my True Source of help in all my times of trouble I will draw my Strength from You.
I have made my choice and have decided to be a true and faithful follower of Jesus Christ, and follow the Way, the Truth and the Life which is hidden in Him. You will build Your church and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against me.

You have given me the keys to the kingdom of heaven, and I shall use those keys wisely to honour, praise and glory of God through the precious and holy name of Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment