Wednesday 8 July 2015

New Blog Post: ‘You Have Called Me’

“I the Lord have called you to demonstrate my righteousness. I will guard and support and support you, for I have given you to My people as the personal confirmation of My covenant with them. You shall also be a light to guide the nations unto Me. You will open the eyes of the blind and release those who sit in prison darkness and despair. I am the Lord! That is My name, and I will not give My glory to anyone else; I will not share my praise with carved idols. Everything I prophesied came true, and now I will prophesy again. I will tell you the future before it happens.” (Isaiah 42: 6-9 TLB)

Prayer

O my precious Lord, You have called me in Your righteousness; You will take hold of my hand. You will guard and support me, and have made me to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open up the eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. “You are the Lord; that is Your name. You will not give Your glory to another or Your praise to idols. See, the former things have taken place, and new things You declare; before they spring forth into being You announce them to me. “
Let me come beside You, Jesus, and take Your yoke and mantle, so that I can pull together with You. I thank You that I can feel the pressure of Your hand upon me. You have said, “To those who have no might You will increase their strength.” Thank You, Jesus, for increasing my strength. Come and take my emotionalism, and turn my complaining into hymns of praise and thanksgiving. Do not let me grieve Your Holy Spirit, for the joy of the Lord is my strength. Take and lift the veil from my eyes, that I may see everything through the eyes of Christ. Let the peace, light, and joy of God be in me as I proof that there is burdens as well.

God squeeze the grapes in my life and produce the wine You know I can produce. No power on earth or in hell can conqueror the Spirit of God who lives within me. He creates an inner invincibility within me for the honour and praise of Christ Jesus, my precious Lord. I commit and commend this prayer to You in the precious and peerless name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment