Wednesday 29 July 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

‘Filled with Power’

Then he said, “This is God’s message to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord Almighty – you will succeed because of My Spirit, though you few and weak.’ (Zechariah 4:6 TLB)

Prayer

Lord Jesus, You have baptized us into one Spirit and one body – let us drink of the same Spirit and be united in love for one another. Lord, I need You for I am weak and weary, I do need to put my hand into Your hand and take strength and courage from You. You, know the kind of opposition I will meet, so I ask You for Your divine wisdom, discernment, power and strength to meet all my needs in accordance with Your promises. Please fill me in the fullness of Your love, mercy and grace in the name of Jesus Christ.

I desire to maintain a deep and meaningful relationship with You. I want all of my communication with You to be real as if You were talking to me head-on. Thank You that I can wear Your yoke, mantle, characteristics, and have Your nature to abide in Your vine forever in Christ Jesus. Without You I can do nothing, nor would I wish too, but in Christ Jesus, I can and will do everything He calls me to do in submission and obedience to His perfect will through the Holy Spirit of God’s power that enables and empowers me to do all things for the glory, praise and honour of His precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment