Wednesday 1 July 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Becoming a Christian’

When someone becomes a Christian, he becomes a brand new person inside. He is not the same anymore. A new life has begun! (2 Corinthians 5:17 TLB)
This is what God has prepared for us, and as a guarantee He has given us His Holy Spirit. (2 Corinthians 5:5 TLB)
Prayer
O my beloved God, You have made me into a brand new person on the inside. A new life has begun within me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. The old things have passed away so that new things can come forth. This is what You prepared for me, and as a guarantee You have given me Your Holy Spirit, as a deposit guaranteeing what shall come.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ Jesus, we are a new creation; the old nature has gone, and the new nature has come.
Now, You Lord, are Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is; I have the freedom. And I who with an unveiled face, reflect the Lord’s glory, I am being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
I will always thank God, because of His amazing grace and mercy He has given to me through Jesus Christ my Lord. In Him I have been enriched in every way – in all my speaking and in all my knowledge – because of my testimony about Jesus Christ, was confirmed in me. Therefore, I do not lack any spiritual gift as I eagerly wait for my Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed.

He will keep me strong to the end, so that I will be blameless on the day of my Lord Jesus Christ. God, who called me into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ my Lord, is faithful. Thank You so much for being my God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment