Monday 16 February 2015

New Blog Post: ‘No Other God’

Deuteronomy 33:26-27 NLT There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendour. The eternal God is your refuge, and His everlasting arms are under you.

Prayer

O my precious God, I thank You that Your everlasting arms are underneath me and I have found my refuge in You. You, always hold out Your arms to catch me when the shaky supports I have trusted, collapse and may cause me to fall. Behold, Your hand is not shortened, that it cannot save me. You gather me in Your arms and I feel safe. You never tire from holding me and I am so grateful for this. I trust my life to You and the plans You have created for me, because I know You will only do what is right and best for me.
No storm can ever destroy me when I take refuge in You.
Those, however who are without God, must be forever cautious. One mistake may wipe them out. Living my life in this world may look like risky business, but it is the godless that are on shaky ground.
If You send the stony paths to me, You will always provide me with strong shoes to support me. You will never send me out on a journey for which You will not equip and empower me for.

O God, You are my refuge and strength an ever present help in all my times of trouble, I trust You to help me face whatever I need to face in this life here on earth, I dare to be bold and courageous in You. For You, O God will always protect me and watch over me and never let me down. You are my safety net and I am able to praise, honour and glorify You in the precious name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment