Friday 20 February 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Finding Rest in God’

Hebrews 4:9-11 NLT So there is a special rest still waiting for the people of God. For all who enter into God’s rest will find rest from their labours, just as God rested after creating the world. Let us do our best to enter that place of rest.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for the comfort You bring to me through Your Word. You have given me Your special rest within my heart because I put my love, faith and trust in You I receive Your rest and am grateful. 
You will give to me clear direction, a new strength, and this great assurance that You O God, are with me. I do not need to hurry anymore. I am very serious about pursuing a deeper relationship with You, so I do not need to be distracted by lesser things that I will settle for a mediocre version of it. I need to regularly withdraw from activity, so I can be alone to pray to You, O God.
I need this break from all the pressures I have had to deal with from man/woman, family and friends. Now, it is my time to be refreshed and restored for the glory of God, in Christ Jesus my precious Lord.
I receive all the love, grace, mercy, and compassion from my Father, which He has been waiting to give to me. My Lord, You will heal and restore my spirit, soul, heart, mind and body from the past experiences I have had to deal with. You will heal my broken-heart and I will give You all the praise, thanksgiving, adoration and love to God now and forever more through Jesus Christ’s precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment