Friday 13 February 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Go Deep with God’

Psalm 92:2 ‘The righteous will flourish like a palm tree.’

Prayer

Father, I desire to go deep into the Word of God, seeking Your righteousness, holiness, and godliness through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. He gives me substance and establishes the foundations enabling me to build my life upon the Rock and Foundation of Christ. No longer am I foreigner or an enemy to God, but I am a fellow-citizen with God’s people and a member of God’s household, built on the foundation of the apostles, and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the Chief Cornerstone. He is the One who makes me flourish and grow like the palm tree. He waters those seeds deep within my heart, mind, spirit and soul through the Holy Spirit of God and He makes those seeds grow. He is my power and strength, without Him I can do nothing; in Him I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.
You have made great plans for my life and so at all costs I need to keep connected to You. I will never be uprooted, barren or blown away because I am rooted and grounded in Jesus Christ who is my Source and Provider.
In Your love and faithfulness You will always stand by me as You have said and promised to me. You are my best Friend, a Friend who will always be faithful, supportive and true.
You will always meet my needs according to all Your riches in glory. How blessed I am in You O God. I am confident in Your ‘Sovereignty and Care.’ It matter’s no more to me what others call me in my life. I seek only to please and honour You my God and King.
You know my heart and all my intentions. My character and nature is built upon God’s amazing grace and mercy. He imparts His Light to me and He dispels all the darkness around me forever and always in the precious and holy name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment