Wednesday 11 February 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Facing Challenges’

Joshua 1:7-9 NLT “Be strong and very courageous. Obey all the laws Moses gave you. Do not turn away from them, and you will be successful in everything you do. Study this Book of the Law continually. Meditate on it day and night so you may be sure to obey all that is written in it. Only then will you succeed. I command you – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Prayer

Father God, You are showing me how to handle the challenges I face daily. Firstly, I have to be strong and courageous because the tasks You have given me to do, which are ahead of me and will not be easy. Secondly, I am to obey Your laws and commands in obedience to Your Word and Will. Thirdly, I am to constantly study and read the Book of the Law – God’s Word faithfully. I shall do all these things in obedience to Christ Jesus.
I may not succeed by the world’s standards, but I will enjoy success in the midst of all the challenges I face, by recalling the Word of God and using them to my advantage, binding them within my heart and mind, and having that determination to walk in Your will and ways.
I begin my day by praying, talking all things through within my heart with God and I acknowledge He is my great Redeemer and Friend.
Reading and studying His mighty Word, brings truth into my life, as it unfolds within my heart, spirit, soul and mind it sets me free from all the darkness and the lies of the devil.
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and I have been given fullness in Christ, who is the Head over every power and authority, in putting off my sinful nature, not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ, having been buried with Him in baptism and raised with Him through my faith in the power of God, who raised Him from the dead. He has cancelled the written code, with its regulations, that was against me and that stood opposed to me; He took it away, nailing it to the cross. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them on the cross.

I dedicate and commit my life into the hands of God. I depend, lean and rely upon the Holy Spirit of God, to guide and lead me into the perfect will of God now and always. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment