Thursday 22 December 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Thinks Of Me’

Let him have all your worries and cares, for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. (1 Peter 5:7 TLB)

                                                                Prayer

Father, I give to You all my worries and cares, for You are always thinking about me and watching everything that concerns me. Is there any problem that is too great for God?  His Word covers all things. There is no situation He cannot handle. He has not left anything out when He laid the foundation of the earth. He did not forget anything when He took my sins, burdens, and cares on His body on the cross. He hears me in my complaints and my grievances, I am His child. 
Father, I remember and will not forget You are bigger than all my sins. It’s of no advantage to me to complain. When I pray, I pray wth confident faith; trusting and proclaiming with confidence that God, is my strength and ever present help in my times of troubles. You are the hope for my life. 
Today, I gather all my fears and doubts in one heap, and deposit them all at the footstool of the cross, and proclaim the victorious power of His Word over every situation I face forever and always in the precious and peerless name of  Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment