Thursday 1 December 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘A Patient Child’

Dear brothers, is your life full of difficulties and temptations? Then be happy, for when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. (James1:2-3 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

O my precious God, when my life is full of difficulties and temptations, when the way is rough, my patience will have a chance to grow. Patience, is a important part of Your eternal plan, and not as an almost-winner, or as a once-was or as a coulda-been, I am it. I am the right-now, in-the-game, the authentic child of Yours. You have sent me out with Your anointing and blessing to practice Your presence everywhere and in all things. I shall conqueror frustrations. I shall accept the time that real achievement takes. Patience is my friend. I shall be ready for anything You have for me. Today, I shall think about finding happiness as I wait upon You. I shall persevere in the upward climb – in the struggle and the thankless hours. I shall let my soul expand and grow, not squirming out of problems as frustration would have me do. I shall be strong in character- in the character of Christ. I shall be strong, bold, courageous and be complete in Him. For He is my portion of triumph forever and I shall  always remember this, bringing all my praise, thanksgiving, and worship to Him now and always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment