Monday 19 December 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Spiritual Life’

Only the Holy Spirit gives eternal life. [*] Those born only once, with physical birth, will never receive this gift. But now I have told you how to get this true spiritual life. 
(John 6:63 TLB)

                                                                        Prayer

O my precious God, thank You for giving me new life through Jesus Christ, through the  supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. It’s good to have a true spiritual life in Jesus Christ. He has breathed new life into me. He has given me fresh vitality into my life which was once was asleep. He has blessed me with freedom and enables me to accomplish new things. I arise each morning with great expectations, for His light has come into my heart. His glory is all over me. I am radiant in Him. He brings such joy and peace to my heart, a happiness that I have been craving for, now He has satisfied me in my body, mind, spirit, heart and soul. I am filled to the brim of contentment in Him alone and I shall always be ever thankful and grateful to Him for evermore through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment