Saturday 10 December 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Believe In God’

You can never please God without faith, without depending on him. Anyone who wants to come to God must believe that there is a God and that he rewards those who sincerely look for him. (Hebrews 11:6 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer 

O my precious God, I can never please You unless my faith is built upon the Rock and Foundation of Christ. I am depending upon You to increase my faith daily, so that I may become stronger and deeper in faith. I do believe there is a God and that He will reward me sincerely in my faith through Jesus Christ. 
I treasure my faith in Him. My faith is in Him and it is built upon love, and it’s monumental enough to move mountains, heal the sick, bring hope to the hopeless, and give courage to the feeble. From my faith everything springs forth. You have given me the authority and power to overcome evil and to charter unknown seas. Without faith I know it’s impossible to please God. I desire to understand the immensity of one minuscule mustard seed of faith. I understand that one beautiful act of faith in Christ, has the power to change the course of all people’s lives because they are placing there trust in the Son of God. 
Jesus, is God’s precious Son and He is the way to the Father; whoever believes in Him will receive eternal life. Jesus, died on the Cross of Calvary to forgive all sinners their sins  and to set the captives free. His shed blood was shed for me and for you and through the inspiration and supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, we can know the truth about the Saviour, the Redeemer, the Messiah who was sent by God to save His people from the evils of this world of sin. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment