Tuesday 29 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Miracles’

O Lord my God, many and many a time you have done great miracles for us, and we are ever in your thoughts. Who else can do such glorious things? No one else can be compared with you. There isn’t time to tell of all your wonderful deeds. (Psalm 40:5 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer 

O my precious God, many and many a time You have done great miracles for me, and I am always in Your thoughts. Who else can I depend upon for the glorious things You do? No one else can be compared with You. There isn't enough time to tell of all Your wonderful deeds. Who have I in heaven, but You, O God; and earth hasn't anything I desire besides You. 
I thank You the amazing vision You have given me for my future and it is infinitely higher and abundantly better than anything I could imagine. I will not try to figure out or try to understand what You are about to do in my life – as You will show me how all my experiences fit together in accordance to Your plans..
Father God, You are doing something through me that is so amazing it can only be achieved by Your magnificent power and imagination. I will allow Your hope to strengthen me today: Because of God’s extraordinary love, the best is still ahead. Your plans for my future are unfolding, and they are truly fantastic. I shall have faith which will honour Him always, and I will always praise and exalt His precious glorious name forever and always through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment