Sunday 13 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Close To God‘

Dear friends, let us practice loving each other, for love comes from God and those who are loving and kind show that they are the children of God, and that they are getting to know him better. But if a person isn’t loving and kind, it shows that he doesn’t know God—for God is love. (1 John 4:7-8 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

Father, help me to practice loving one another, for love comes from God and those who are loving and kind show that they are the children of God, and that they are getting to know You better. But if a person isn't loving and kind, it shows that he doesn't know God – for God is love.
Father the closer I am to You, the easier it is for me to accept being loved by others. Love is not something I have to earn. I am loved because I am flat-out loveable. You have given me many gift to share with others, and as I fill my heart and mind with growing closer to You, I want to reach out to accept the love of those around me. They have much to give me. I shall truly be and let myself be loved. I shall fill my whole heart and mind with Your words and fill and fill my mind with Your mind. I shall fill my body with Your enabling health. I shall fill my soul with the knowledge of Your will. I ask You to refresh my spirit with a knew and creative spirit which is about to explode in me for the glory of Jesus Christ’s name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment