Wednesday 2 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘No Need For Worry’

Don’t you yet understand? Don’t you know by now that the everlasting God, the Creator of the farthest parts of the earth, never grows faint or weary? No one can fathom the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the tired and worn out, and strength to the weak. Even the youths shall be exhausted, and the young men will all give up. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:28-31 TLB)

                                                                         Prayer

O my precious God, I know that the everlasting God, the Creator of the farthest parts of the earth, will never grow faint or weary. I cannot fathom the depths of Your understanding. But I do know You give power to the tired and worn out people, and You give strength to the weak. Even the young shall be exhausted, and the youth will give up. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. You will not let me fall, nor shall I  worry. You have always been with me and held me up to guide and protect me and always be with me and I shall not be alone. You live and dwell in me, and I dwell and live in You. Yes, You hold my hand, and You also hold my heart. I choose to fuse my thoughts with Your thoughts. My dreams, my longings, my passions, are not separated from Your thoughts for we are one. Today, I will transcend from the worldly grip on my life that comes and goes like a moth beating at the window. I am fixed to You and I shall fly together with You and You will help me to reach my destination through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment