Monday 14 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Anticipating Gods Answers’

Then they remembered that God was their Rock—that their Savior was the God above all gods.

                                                                       Prayer

Heavenly Father, I remember that You are my Rock – the Saviour above all gods. I praise and thank You from all of my heart, that You have placed a great trust within my heart in faith.
You can make anything possible and You do not always answer my prayers the same way. Just when I think I understand how You will solve a problem, You take a different route. This is why my faith is so important. I shall always make sure whatever I am doing is in line with the principles of Your Word, but I also will allow You to be God – and submit to You whenever You reshape Your plans in my life, even when I do not comprehend why You are leading me in a certain way. I shall never try to box You in with my expectations. Because I will find, that when I think I know all there is to know about You, You will do something far better that I could ever imagined. In addition, this is when I am truly blessed. I remember that You, O God; are my Rock, that the Most High is my Defender through the blessed name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment