Sunday 3 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘A Reputation For Good Judgment’

If you want favour with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgement and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don’t ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success. 
(Proverbs 3:4-6TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

Father, I want to find favour with both You and man, and have a reputation for good judgement and common sense, I do trust You completely; and I will not trust myself. In everything I do, I shall put You first, and You will direct me and crown my efforts with success. 
I can be confident that no matter what is going on around me or in Your world, I’m on top of it with Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. You see everything that I have to contend within my day. You know. You see. You listen. I  believe it’s by You that all things  exist, and am secure in knowing nothing escapes Your attention. 
I shall constantly pray to You through the power of Your Spirit, in alinement to Your purpose and will. I believe that I am one with You and I am Your child, and I possess the authority to pray in Your name knowing You’ll answer me. 
I put my faith, love, confidence, trust, in You and not in the world around me, or in my own undependable authority, my own shifting merits, or impetuous abilities, I have nothing to trust. I know without abiding in You I can do nothing. I also know abiding in Jesus Christ. I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. I shall succeed in Him. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment